- Shake all ingredients in a small jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Let stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- The longer the better.
- Shake again and use to dress any crisp green salad.
- Store in jar and refrigerate 4 to 5 days.
- Always shake before using.
Nice, light, easy dressing. I only used about 1/4 t. of tarragon. I thought it needed a little sweetener, maybe honey. We would have liked it a little sweeter. Thanks for posting.
Nice light tasting salad dressing. The herbs were a bit to strong for us but still a nice flavor.
Yet another terrific salad dressing Dancer^. You sure do have some good ones!! Thanks again