Recipe by Rachel Marie
This is straight out of a Southern Living Holiday Edition. The taste great, and even work well as "french fries" with sandwiches!
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon roasted garlic and herb seasoning
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into 1 to 1 1/2 inch-thick pieces, or wedges if desired.
- Stir together mayonnaise and seasoning in a large bowl; add potatoes, tossing to coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer in a lightly greased broiler pan.
- Bake at 450F for 40 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and browned, stirring after 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish, and sprinkle with parsley.
- CHIPOTLE-SPICED ROASTED SWEET POTATOES:.
- Substitute 1 Tbs. salt-free chipotle seasoning blend and 1/2 teaspoons salt for roasted garlic-and-herb seasoning and 3 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro for parsley. Proceed with recipe as directed.