Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is loosley based on a recipe that I found in Cooking Light. This recipe could be cut in half
- 5 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 racks of lamb (8 ribs)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine the ingredients in a small bowl. This can be made up ahead of time.
- Rub lamb evenly with herb mixture. Place on a jelly roll pan or broiler pan.
- Bake at 425 for 35 minutes or until a thermometer registers 145 degrees (medium rare). Cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes before serving.