Recipe by bigbadbrenda
I found this in a Quick and Simple magazine last week.This looked so good that I made it the same night. I added partially cooked potatoes to the pan after the first 15 minutes.
- 680.38-907.18 g roast pork
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 9.85 ml coarse salt
- 14.79 ml minced fresh sage
- 9.85 ml minced rosemary
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Pat pork dry with paper towel and place in shallow roasting pan.
- In a small bowl mix all the ingredients together and rub all over the pork.
- Place pork in oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 300°F and roast another 20 minutes or until pork reaches 150°F on thermometer.
- Remove pork and let rest for to minutes covered loosely with a tent of tin foil.