1/4 Photos of Garlic Herb Roasted Pork
I found this in a Quick and Simple magazine last week.This looked so good that I made it the same night. I added partially cooked potatoes to the pan after the first 15 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F
- 2Pat pork dry with paper towel and place in shallow roasting pan.
- 3In a small bowl mix all the ingredients together and rub all over the pork.
- 4Place pork in oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- 5Lower temperature to 300°F and roast another 20 minutes or until pork reaches 150°F on thermometer.
- 6Remove pork and let rest for to minutes covered loosely with a tent of tin foil.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Herb Roasted Pork
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.4
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.3 mg
- Sodium 989.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.7 g