Recipe by pesce_gurl
From Cooking For 2 magazine. From Nancy and John Mueller of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (7 ounce) red snapper fillets or 2 (7 ounce) orange roughy fillets
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon lemon juice over both sides of fillets. Combine the lemon peel and seasonings; sprinkle over fillets.
- If grilling the fish, coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Grill fish, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4-6" from heat for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.