1/1 Photo of Garlic Herb Pepperoni Bread (bread machine)
2 hrs 50 mins
2 hrs 45 mins
This recipe smells great baking and is great toasted with butter or cheese. Kids love it! Makes 1.5 lb. loaf. Cook time listed includes dough prep and rise time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup water, warm or room temp
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2-1 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pepperoni slice, chopped
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1Place the ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order listed or as recommended by your machine's manufacturer.
- 2You can adjust the garlic and onion to your preference.
- 3Don't let the salt touch the yeast.
- 4At this point you can either select White Bread and press Start to complete in the bread machine, or use the dough setting and finish in the oven.
- 5I prefer the oven method as it seems to result in a higher loaf with better texture.
- 6Directions for oven method: Select dough cycle and press start.
- 7When complete, turn the dough out onto a floured surface and punch down.
- 8Flatten out into a rectangle, patting to get out bubbles.
- 9Roll tightly into a log, turn seam side down, and tuck the ends under.
- 10Place into a loaf pan that has been lightly greased with olive oil, loosely cover with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray, and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes or until doubled.
- 11Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until done (if the bottom of the loaf sounds hollow when tapped, it's done).
- 12Immediately remove from loaf pan and cool on a wire rack at least 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Herb Pepperoni Bread (bread machine)
Serving Size: 1 (815 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2436.7
- Calories from Fat 888
- Total Fat 98.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 110.2 mg
- Sodium 3957.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 307.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 74.3 g