1/6 Photos of Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes
janet gut's Note:
Great for the holidays. Make the day before so flavors have time to meld together. Used for our Gourmet Club with great results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan simmer potatoes in water, enough water to cover the potatoes.
- 2Cook until tender 15 minutes or so.
- 3Drain potatoes and return to pan.
- 4Mash potatoes with milk, cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Some butter maybe added to mixture if desire.
- 6Reheat over moderate heat stirring occassionally until mixture his hot.
- 7BEST WHEN MADE THE DAY BEFORE.
- 8Reheat in oven on 350 degrees until hot about 45 minutes.
- 9Cover for most of the oven time, and then uncover last 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.6
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 20.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic & herb spreadable cheese