Great for the holidays. Make the day before so flavors have time to meld together. Used for our Gourmet Club with great results.
- In a saucepan simmer potatoes in water, enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Cook until tender 15 minutes or so.
- Drain potatoes and return to pan.
- Mash potatoes with milk, cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Some butter maybe added to mixture if desire.
- Reheat over moderate heat stirring occassionally until mixture his hot.
- BEST WHEN MADE THE DAY BEFORE.
- Reheat in oven on 350 degrees until hot about 45 minutes.
- Cover for most of the oven time, and then uncover last 15 minutes.