Recipe by UmmBinat
I designed this delicious sounding dish For the Fish & Seafood Forum Wild Card, Mixing Pot Challenge ZWT6.
Top Review by queenbeatrice
Followed instructions as listed with Gigantico Tiger Shrimp. Just as I was about to grill them on the BBQ it started pouring rain, so I cooked them in the oven and they turned out lovely!!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely recipe!! Will make these again.
- 1 lb extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt (to taste)
- 1 pinch dry crushed red pepper (optional, for added heat)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄2 tablespoon creamed honey or 1⁄2 tablespoon brown sugar
- parsley sprig (to garnish)
- lemon wedge (to garnish)