Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found online; I love pork tenderloin and here is another great way to prepare it! Lots of flavor and no marinating required.
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- Cut a horizontal slit in the pork tenderloin, leaving the halves attached. Rub tenderloin with olive oil.
- Insert garlic into the slit and on onto the fatty part of pork.
- Press thyme and rosemary into slit. Sprinkle tenderloin with salt and pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place pork on grill.
- Cook approximately 1 hour, turning every 15 minutes, to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F (57 degrees C).
Well, it couldn't be any easier, the only minor change is that I used only 2 garlic cloves. Great Great flavors, grilling time was right on the money, and we loved these. Keeper here.. Made for PRMR tag..
This pork recipe is simply delicious. The herbs and garlic in the middle gave the meat a wonderful flavor and aroma. The meat was very tender, too. Thank you so much! Made for PRMR game.
This is so easy and fantastic even the leftovers are getting rave reviews! And the next day it still looks fantastic! Can't wait to try this on the BBQ this spring as ours is covered in several inches of snow right now; we grilled it on the stove. We used a 4lb. pork loin as the pork tenderloins were barely a pound a piece and not cost effective, besides. Thanks, AZPARZYCH! Made for Best of 2011 Cookbook tag as recommended by weekend cooker.