1/3 Photos of Garlic Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1 hr 15 mins
Found online; I love pork tenderloin and here is another great way to prepare it! Lots of flavor and no marinating required.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a horizontal slit in the pork tenderloin, leaving the halves attached. Rub tenderloin with olive oil.
- 2Insert garlic into the slit and on onto the fatty part of pork.
- 3Press thyme and rosemary into slit. Sprinkle tenderloin with salt and pepper
- 4Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat
- 5Lightly oil the grill grate. Place pork on grill.
- 6Cook approximately 1 hour, turning every 15 minutes, to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F (57 degrees C).
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.3
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 221.3 mg
- Sodium 1922.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 70.8 g