Recipe by eza91804
This is really easy and really good! I love it because it's different, and it looks really difficult.
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 red peppers or 1 yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup mccormick flavor medleys garlic and herb seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
- Add chicken.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in bell pepper.
- Cook and stir three minutes or until chicken is done.
- Mix in Flavor Medleys and cooked pasta.
- Cook and stir until heated through.