Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delicious side dish.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups herbed croutons, coarsely crushed
- 1 (32 ounce) bagdiced frozen southern style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (5 1/4-6 1/2 ounce) container garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix 1/4 cup of the melted butter and the crushed croutons; set aside.
- In large bowl, mix remaining 1/4-cup melted butter and all remaining ingredients. Spoon into baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Bake 40 minutes or until browned and bubbly around edges. Sprinkle crouton mixture over potato mixture; bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until topping is browned.