Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is quite close to the Philadelphia whipped garlic and herb cream cheese, but I like it better (and I can make it at 3am when I want some instead of having to run to the store).
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 44.37 ml milk
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 0.59 ml salt
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Beat all ingredients in a medium glass bowl with electric mixer on medium speed 2-3 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Love this, I did use my food processor to combine everything. I used it as part of a group feed having lots of company over, I put out bagels, several spreads and some jelly and let everyone eat as they had time. Making allowances for everyone to eat/talk/get ready (as the shower becomes available) takes the pressure off full sit down breakfast and means quicker time to get where you are going for the day.