1/1 Photo of Garlic Herb Cheese Croutons
Top a salad or soup with these flavorful croutons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning (mixture of oregano, rosemary, parsley, basil, thyme, and or marjaram)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 4 cups cubed French bread (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Heat oil and butter in pan add garlic to cook for 2 minutes.
- 3Add herbs, salt, pepper and pepper flakes.
- 4Remove from heat and toss in bread cubes to coat. Sprinkle on cheese. Toss to coat.
- 5Coat a cookie sheet pan with cooking spray.
- 6Spread cubes on pan in a single layer.
- 7Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until golden.
- 8Check frequently to prevent burning. Cool.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Herb Cheese Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 270.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning