Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious, light dressing from "The Low-Fat Way to Cook".
- 118.29 ml fat-free buttermilk
- 59.14 ml instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 29.58 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.25 ml ground red pepper
- Wisk together all ingredients and thoroughly chill.
- I like to use powdered garlic instead of a crushed clove for consistency. Passive time listed is chilling time.
This recipe makes a delicious and lower fat ranch style dressing. I will keep this recipe handy for future use. Made for *Partying the Diabetic Way*