Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious, light dressing from "The Low-Fat Way to Cook".
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- Wisk together all ingredients and thoroughly chill.
- I like to use powdered garlic instead of a crushed clove for consistency. Passive time listed is chilling time.
This recipe makes a delicious and lower fat ranch style dressing. I will keep this recipe handy for future use. Made for *Partying the Diabetic Way*