Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
for veggies, meats, bread, just about anything you want.
- 1⁄2 cup real butter, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, minced
- Mix ingredients and transfer to wax paper.
- Roll into log and twist ends tightly.
- Refrigerate until hard and cut into rounds as needed for veggies, meats, breads, etc.
Perfect just as posted! Served tonight on Pumpkin Seed Bread with Pork and Cider Stew (A Crock-Pot Recipe). Looking forward to rest on green beans, corn, etc. Thanks Noni Suzanne for sharing. Made for Fall PAC. Update-put this inside of spaghetti squash prior to baking it. Did add lots of pepper, toasted walnuts, and parmesan to the cooked squash.
Great flavor. I thought that the herbs would be overpowering but that wasn't the case. Easy and quick to prepare. I used it on slice French bread toasted in the oven. Plan to use it on corn on the cob. Will be making this a lot. Thanks Noni for posting. Made for PAC spring 08'