1/2 Photos of Garlic Herb Burgers
1 hr 20 mins
A little surprise will greet you when you bite into these succulent burgers hot of the grill. You can make each recipe ahead of time and refrigerate the burgers for 24 hours or freeze them, tightly wrapped for 1 month
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the ground beef in a large mixing bowl, add 1 Tbs of the soup mix and mix it in well.
- 2Shape the hamburger into 12 1/2" thick patties In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, remaining soup mix and the green onions Place 1 Tbs of the cream cheese filling on a patty, and then cover with another patty, sealing the edges together.
- 3Refrigerate the hamburgers for at least 1 hour before cooking.
- 4To Freeze: Flash Freeze uncooked on a cookie sheet until solid then put into a ziplock bag or vacuum seal quantity desired.
- 5To Cook: Thaw in refrigerator and grill as usual.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Herb Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.7
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 104.9 mg
- Sodium 166.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb with garlic soup mix