Garlic & Herb Breadsticks W/ Dipping Sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- In small saucepan, combine tomato paste, salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, marjoram, oregano,sage, & thyme over medium heat.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, & simmer 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat & let it cool.
- Unroll dough onto cutting board & cut into 8 strips.
- Place strips on lightly greased baking sheet & bake 6-8 minutes. Should start to lightly brown.
- Melt butter & mix with garlic salt.
- Remove strips from oven & brush with butter mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan & asiago cheese.