- 1 lb loaf frozen bread dough
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed (1 tablespoon fresh dill weed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes (1 tablespoon fresh parsley)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Let bread thaw slightly, about 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Slice loaf in 12 pieces.
- Combine melted butter with remaining ingredients.
- Dip dough in butter mix and press back together to form loaf.
- Place in greased loaf pan and let rise till double.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or till golden brown.
- Remove from pan immediately.