Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are quite tasty and very simple to make.
Make and share this Garlic & Herb Bagel Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Slice bagels diagonally into 1/4" thick slices.
- Coat the inside of a large bowl with garlic, and sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the garlic coating.
- Place the bagel chips in the bowl, and toss gently until the chips are coated with garlic and herbs.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the chips, and again toss gently to coat.
- Coat a baking sheet with olive oil and arrange the chips on the sheet in a single layer.
- Spray the tops very lightly with the cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 6 minutes.
- Turn the chips over and bake an additional 5- 8 minutes, or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Serve with dips and spreads.
Nice crisp factor. I probably would have liked them with plain bagels better, but I guess they are healthier this way. I dipped them in the cream cheese dip Cream Cheese Dip. Thanks Bert!
I cut the bagels 1/8" at most, so the cook time was decreased. After the first 6 minutes, we flipped them over and added a lot more parmesan cheese, baked for an additional 4 minutes and WOW, were they good! Addictive little buggers.... Thanks for a keeper, bert!