1/3 Photos of Garlic & Herb Bagel Chips
These are quite tasty and very simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice bagels diagonally into 1/4" thick slices.
- 2Coat the inside of a large bowl with garlic, and sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the garlic coating.
- 3Place the bagel chips in the bowl, and toss gently until the chips are coated with garlic and herbs.
- 4Sprinkle the cheese over the chips, and again toss gently to coat.
- 5Coat a baking sheet with olive oil and arrange the chips on the sheet in a single layer.
- 6Spray the tops very lightly with the cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 350 for 6 minutes.
- 8Turn the chips over and bake an additional 5- 8 minutes, or until lightly browned and crisp.
- 9Cool to room temperature.
- 10Serve with dips and spreads.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic & Herb Bagel Chips
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 19.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat bagels