1/2 Photos of Garlic Hasselback Potatoes With Herbed Sour Cream
1 hr 10 mins
These potatoes smell amazing when they are roasting and have a wonderfully mild garlic flavor! From foodnetworktv.com courtesy of Sunny Anderson.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces red new potatoes (I chose small ones)
- 3 -5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
herbed sour cream recipe follows
- 1Using a wooden spoon as a cradle, place each potato in the spoon and make several parallel slits into each potato top making sure not to slice completely through.
- 2Place 3 garlic slices between slits at the crown of each potato.
- 3Toss in a medium bowl with butter and olive oil.
- 4Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees until tops are crispy and potatoes are cooked through, about 1 hour.
- 6Transfer to a platter and top with Herbed Sour Cream.
- 7Herbed Sour Cream.
- 8Combine 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley leaves, salt and freshly ground black pepper in a small bowl. Refrigerate until use.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Hasselback Potatoes With Herbed Sour Cream
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.1
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 88.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g