1/2 Photos of Garlic Grilled Teriyaki Chicken with Vegetables
This is hands-down one of my absolute favorite dishes! You can use a different marinade or dressing if you like, but I love the teriyaki. Also, you can add pineapple chunks, grape tomatoes...the possibilities are endless. If you love garlic as much as I do, you will LOVE cutting into your chicken and getting a great burst of garlic flavor!!! Don't worry about it being overpowering, as the garlic mellows as it cooks. I like to serve this with a rice side dish. YUMMY!!! Cook time will vary depending on your grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 small zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large green pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 small onions, quartered,each quarter cut in half to make eighths
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, cut in half
- 10 cloves garlic (approximate)
- 1/4-1/2 cup teriyaki marinade (I like Lawry's)
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- 5 -6 bbq skewers
- 1Place cut vegetables onto skewers in random order (you may use more or less of any particular veggie; I LOVE the onions!) Brush evenly with teriyaki marinade; sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder and set aside.
- 2Make about 5 slits in each chicken breast and stuff a clove of garlic inside each slit (large cloves cut in half lengthwise).
- 3Brush chicken with teriyaki marinade and sprinkle both sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 4Place vegetables and chicken on foil-covered grill at medium heat; turn every few minutes.
- 5When veggies are cooked through and a little blackened, remove from grill and brush with additional marinade.
- 6When chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, remove from grill and brush with additional marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Grilled Teriyaki Chicken with Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.1
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1475.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 36.1 g