Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This has been a favorite of the family for years. I use this for both pork chops and pork tenderloin. It is really tender and flavorful.
- 6 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 59.16 ml red wine vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml sage leaves, crumbled
- 9.85 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Marinate 4 to 6 hours in refrigerator.
- Grill 5 inches from heat, basting with marinade several times.
Delicious! We really loved the garlicky flavor of these tender, juicy pork chops. Cooking them on the grill gave them a smoky flavor that complimented the marinade very well. Thank you for sharing this yummy recipe. It is definitely a keeper!
So tasty and easy. I started the marinating at about 8 a.m. and grilled at 6 p.m. so the flavor was excellent in the cooked chops. I don't have sage leaves so used a good pinch of rubbed sage. I have a good lot of chops in the freezer so this will be returning again this summer. :D
Nice flavour! Quick & easy marinade.