1/2 Photos of Garlic Grilled Artichokes
This comes from the produce dept. of my local grocery store. I added more garlic, cuz that's how I am. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to medium-high direct heat.
- 2Trim sharp tips from artichokes. Cut artichokes in half lengthwise. Brush both sides of artichokes w/ 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 3Place artichokes on grill and grill for about 5 minutes on each side or until they are slightly charred. Remove from grill.
- 4Tear off 4 12" x 12" pieces of aluminum foil. Place each artichoke half on 1 square of foil, cut side up.
- 5Sprinkle garlic and lemon zest evenly over artichokes. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 6Wrap foil edges up around artichoke halves but don't close completely. Add 1 tbsp water to each packet. Close foil packet. Grill over indirect heat for 35-45 minutes or until tender.
- 7Serve w/ additional melted butter for dipping, if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Grilled Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 237.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g