1/1 Photo of Garlic Greens (Sauteed Spinach)
Munchkin Mama's Note:
This is such a quick, easy, nutritious, and inexpensive side dish. I'm not a huge fan of cooked spinach, but this is tasty. From the cheap and easy cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil in a 4 quart saucepan and saute the garlic for 2-3 minutes over medium heat until lightly browned.
- 2Add the spinach and stir constantly.
- 3When the spinach is completely wilted, turn off the heat.
- 4Squeeze the lemon wedges over the spinach and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Serve immediately, these are best hot.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Greens (Sauteed Spinach)
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 225.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 8.5 g