These are so yummy. I served them to my gang at Christmas. There were none leftover.
Make and share this Garlic Green Beans With Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- Blanch green beans until tender crisp.
- Flash in ice water to stop cooking.
- Fry bacon until crisp; chop into 1/2 " pieces; set aside.
- Mince garlic; put into a pyrex measuring cup with the butter.
- Microwave butter and garlic until butter is melted.
- Toss beans with garlic and butter in a skillet until heated through.
- Add bacon.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.