- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 10 slices bacon
- 5 -8 garlic cloves, very finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Blanch green beans until tender crisp.
- Flash in ice water to stop cooking.
- Fry bacon until crisp; chop into 1/2 " pieces; set aside.
- Mince garlic; put into a pyrex measuring cup with the butter.
- Microwave butter and garlic until butter is melted.
- Toss beans with garlic and butter in a skillet until heated through.
- Add bacon.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.