1/2 Photos of Garlic Green Beans With Bacon
These are so yummy. I served them to my gang at Christmas. There were none leftover.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch green beans until tender crisp.
- 2Flash in ice water to stop cooking.
- 3Fry bacon until crisp; chop into 1/2 " pieces; set aside.
- 4Mince garlic; put into a pyrex measuring cup with the butter.
- 5Microwave butter and garlic until butter is melted.
- 6Toss beans with garlic and butter in a skillet until heated through.
- 7Add bacon.
- 8Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Green Beans With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 183.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g