Recipe by Jeanette G
I've never really like the flavor of fresh green beans until I prepared them this way. I always get a request to make these from my husband. I think he would eat these everyday if I let him!
- 1 lb fresh cleaned green beans
- 3 -4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cleaned green beans in a pot of boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large frying pan over medium high heat add your olive oil and butter together.
- Stir in your garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add in your green beans and cook and additional 5 minutes.
- Season with pepper and additional salt if needed.