1/1 Photo of Garlic Green Beans
This is a good way to use canned beans to make a tasty side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet, and stir in olive oil and garlic.
- 2Sauté over low heat until the garlic is slightly brown.
- 3Stir in the green beans, and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Cook until beans are thoroughly heated, about 10 minutes.
- 5Turn off heat and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 87.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g