Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a good way to use canned beans to make a tasty side dish.
Make and share this Garlic Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a large skillet, and stir in olive oil and garlic.
- Sauté over low heat until the garlic is slightly brown.
- Stir in the green beans, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until beans are thoroughly heated, about 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Really good and garlicky! A little too oily for me though. Next time I'll cut down on the butter/olive oil. The addition of parmesan was really delicious. Will make again! Made for I Recommend Tag.
These are such a nice change of pace to just standard green beans. The garlic and parmesan cheese just was such a nice addition and really added to the meal. I used frozen green beans instead of canned as the only little change. Made for I Recommend Tag Game.
I used frozen green beans, also and cut the recipe in half. Was very good. Made for I Recommend Tag Game 2010.