1/30 Photos of Garlic Green Beans
Lavender Lynn's Note:
I loved the garlic green beans at Izzy's. I found this recipe on cooks.com. It is delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash green beans, trim ends and remove any strings.
- 2Bring 1/2 C water to a boil in a large saucepan or dutch oven. Add beans.
- 3Cover, reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.Drain and set aside.
- 4Saute garlic in butter in large skillet.
- 5Add beans, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.0
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 155.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g