I loved the garlic green beans at Izzy's. I found this recipe on cooks.com. It is delicious.
Make and share this Garlic Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Wash green beans, trim ends and remove any strings.
- Bring 1/2 C water to a boil in a large saucepan or dutch oven. Add beans.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.Drain and set aside.
- Saute garlic in butter in large skillet.
- Add beans, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated stirring occasionally.