Recipe by Lavender Lynn
I loved the garlic green beans at Izzy's. I found this recipe on cooks.com. It is delicious.
Top Review by Annacia
A simple and simply perfect dish. This would pair very well with pretty much everything and everyone in the family should enjoy these beans. I did cut back on the amount of butter by about half and I don't believe it suffered :d
- 1 lb green beans, fresh
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash green beans, trim ends and remove any strings.
- Bring 1/2 C water to a boil in a large saucepan or dutch oven. Add beans.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.Drain and set aside.
- Saute garlic in butter in large skillet.
- Add beans, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated stirring occasionally.