1/5 Photos of Garlic Green Beans
Doesn't get much easier than this to dress up some frozen green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a skillet until hot.
- 2Add the green beans and garlic slices to the skillet and stir-fry about 5-6 minutes.
- 3Add in the hoisin sauce, brown sugar, pepper and salt.
- 4Continue to stir-fry for an additional minute until well mixed and heated through.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 355.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g