Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Doesn't get much easier than this to dress up some frozen green beans.
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 16 ounces frozen green beans, thawed
- 5 garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet until hot.
- Add the green beans and garlic slices to the skillet and stir-fry about 5-6 minutes.
- Add in the hoisin sauce, brown sugar, pepper and salt.
- Continue to stir-fry for an additional minute until well mixed and heated through.
Good, but I found this made too much for my family of 4. I used homemade hoisin sauce #92803 -- maybe if I had made commercial hoisin it would have been better? Thanks for sharing.
I loved these! I used leftover fresh cooked green beans. I took other reviewers advise and used a little less hoisin. I licked my plate! Thanks Parsley!
I used fresh green beans for this, and they were quite tasty! I would halve the amount of hoisin and reduce the oil next time though, as there was a lot of both to go around. Overall, a nice quick side dish! Thanks Parsley! Made for ZWT 4.