Prep 8 hrs
Cook 1 hr
Marinating this chicken makes it so moist and tasty!! My husband isn't a great chicken fan, but he loved this.
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 473.18 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 226.79 g package herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- Rinse chicken, pat dry.
- In non-metal container combine sour cream, lemon juice, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic.
- Add chicken to mixture; coat each piece well. Cover and refrigerate overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 300*.
- Remove chicken from mixture. Roll chicken in stuffing, coat evenly. Place in ungreased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 300* for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours, until golden brown.