Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Threw this one together for my wife and myself one night, it's become 'the thing I must bring' to every event ever since. The bowl *always* gets finished, no matter how much I make. Don't be shy with the garlic - most people love it STRONG!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces goat's cheese (4oz if you really love it!)
- 1 fresh lemon, juice and zest (don't skip the zest!)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (I've used up to 4 for these proportions, gets pretty intense at that point)
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to let it all settle.
- Serve with raw carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, crackers, chips, nachos - anything you like dipping into stuff. :).
Huge hit! Made it for a large party and everyone loved it. Am making it again tonight to serve with appetizers for last minute dinner guests. Tonight I plan to put the dip in homemade mini phyllo cups and will add diced tomato and cheese topping. I think it'll be great.
WOW! This is wonderful. I'll use it again and again. Thanks