Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 small onions, halved and peeled
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- Melt the butter, add the garlic and cook gently 1 to 2 minutes.
- Arrange the onions in a baking dish and pour 3/4 of the garlic butter over the onions. Bake at 350øF for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Before serving, reheat the remaining garlic butter, add the dill and pour over the onions.
These were good. I think I will add more garlic next time! But overall, good and easy to make.