Garlic-Glazed Chicken Breasts With Parmesan and Herbs
- In a small bowl mix the glaze ingredients.
- Place chicken breasts on a plate and coat both sides with glaze.
- Cover plate with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes.
- In another small bowl combine cheese, dill and pepper.
- Grill chicken over direct medium heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until the meat is firm and no longer pink in the middle, 8 to 12 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Remove from grill and serve warm with cheese mixture sprinkled on top.