Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 12 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from Weber. I really liked the combination of flavors.
Make and share this Garlic-Glazed Chicken Breasts With Parmesan and Herbs recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 2 teaspoons dill (finely chopped)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a small bowl mix the glaze ingredients.
- Place chicken breasts on a plate and coat both sides with glaze.
- Cover plate with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes.
- In another small bowl combine cheese, dill and pepper.
- Grill chicken over direct medium heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until the meat is firm and no longer pink in the middle, 8 to 12 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Remove from grill and serve warm with cheese mixture sprinkled on top.