Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is just something that I made up, and it came out really good. You can substitute the Shirataki noodles for cubed extra firm tofu. Either one will work.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 5 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 3 garlic cloves, clove(s) chopped
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup red onion
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 8 ounces tofu shirataki noodles
- 12 ounces frozen vegetables
- Drain and parboil tofu noodles. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce, pineapple juice, 1 1/2 clove garlic, ginger, soy sauce and brown sugar. Let sit and marinate.
- Spray a wok or large pan with butter spray. Add chopped red onion, olive oil and 1 1/2 clove chopped garlic with frozen vegetables.
- Pour ginger soy marinade over vegetables and add tofu noodles.
- Cook until thoroughly heated.