Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From All Recipes. I don't think I would cook this for a full 30 minutes. Update: This works as written, but I think it would be easier to marinate the tofu in the ginger, garlic and soy sauce and then add it to a greased pan. Very tasty though.
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 lbs firm tofu
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and ginger, and cook for 1 minute. Add tofu to the pan with tamari, and stir to coat.
- Cover, and continue cooking for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Squeeze lime juice over tofu before serving.