Recipe by loveleesmile
From Ming...Good on shrimp, chicken, beef or tofu. Tastes comprable to great chinese take out.
- 1⁄2 cup minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup minced ginger
- 1 cup scallion, chopped 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup shaoxing wine
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- canola oil, to cook
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wok or sauté pan coated lightly with canola oil over medium-high heat, sauté the garlic, ginger and scallions until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Deglaze with shaoxing and reduce by 50 percent.
- Add soy sauce and chicken stock and reduce by 25 percent.
- Add sesame oil and when cooled, store in a covered glass jar up to two weeks in the fridge.