Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I use this marinade for my flank steak recipe. This past weekend, while vacationing at the beach with my family, my sister used it for salmon. We tripled the recipe, and saved about a third to drizzle over the cooked fish. It was the best tasting meal ever!
- Mix all ingredients, except salmon, in a bowl or gallon size ziplock bag.
- You can either leave the fish whole, or slice into serving sizes.
- Place fish in a flat bottom bowl and pour marinade over, or put into ziplock bag with marinade.
- Marinate for no longer than 30 minutes.
- Discard marinade and grill or bake.