I use this marinade for my flank steak recipe. This past weekend, while vacationing at the beach with my family, my sister used it for salmon. We tripled the recipe, and saved about a third to drizzle over the cooked fish. It was the best tasting meal ever!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients, except salmon, in a bowl or gallon size ziplock bag.
- 2You can either leave the fish whole, or slice into serving sizes.
- 3Place fish in a flat bottom bowl and pour marinade over, or put into ziplock bag with marinade.
- 4Marinate for no longer than 30 minutes.
- 5Discard marinade and grill or bake.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Ginger Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.1
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 2089.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar