- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything but fish in a shallow dish.
- Place salmon, skin side up, into marinade. Marinade in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Remove fish from dish. Drain marinade but keep garlic and ginger chunks.
- Pile chunks from marinade onto top of salmon forming a crust.
- Place salmon back into baking dish or on piece of foil.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork.