1/2 Photos of Garlic Ginger Crust Salmon
2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
People who hate fish (especially salmon) go nuts over this. It should be called 'The Best' Salmon recipe. Prep time includes marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix everything but fish in a shallow dish.
- 2Place salmon, skin side up, into marinade. Marinade in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- 3Remove fish from dish. Drain marinade but keep garlic and ginger chunks.
- 4Pile chunks from marinade onto top of salmon forming a crust.
- 5Place salmon back into baking dish or on piece of foil.
- 6Bake at 450 for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Ginger Crust Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 2141.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 39.2 g