Cook2 hrs 30 mins
People who hate fish (especially salmon) go nuts over this. It should be called 'The Best' Salmon recipe. Prep time includes marinade time.
- Mix everything but fish in a shallow dish.
- Place salmon, skin side up, into marinade. Marinade in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Remove fish from dish. Drain marinade but keep garlic and ginger chunks.
- Pile chunks from marinade onto top of salmon forming a crust.
- Place salmon back into baking dish or on piece of foil.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork.