- 1⁄2 cup butter (or a combination of the two) or 1⁄2 cup olive oil (or a combination of the two)
- 3 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons italian seasoning (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 6 -8 minced garlic cloves
- 1 loaf Italian bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients except for butter or oil.
- If using butter, melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add the oil and/or butter, and mix to incorporate.
- Cut loaf in half and spread mixture on both halves of Italian Bread.
- Close the loaf and enclose in tin foil, bake for approximately 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Open loaf and expose to heat and bake for another 5 minutes to crisp inside.