Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great party dip! Serve with toasted pita chips, warm soft pita bread, or fresh veggies. Mmm... Cook time is chilling time.
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 1⁄4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to serving dish, cover, and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with warm pita bread.
I like mayonaise, but the mayo flavor was overpowering in this dip. I'll stick with hummus in the future. Anyway, thanks for sharing.