An original recipe taken from the Paul Martin cookbook and translated into English by me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean legs under cold water and dry them.
- 2With a small knife, make an incision between and bone of lower part of one leg and insert through the other (criss-cross).
- 3Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 4Salt and pepper each leg and cover them with flour.
- 5In a saucepan add the butter and brown them 4 minutes each side.
- 6In a small pot add the garlic butter, parsley, and lemon juice; simmer a few minutes.
- 7Put the legs in an oven proof-baking dish; pour over the garlic sauce and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes.
- 8Serve on preheated plates. Bon appetit.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Frog's Legs
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 50.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: