Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for brunch or a light supper. I got this from Garlic lovers cookbook.
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 -4 ounce Polish sausage, chopped or 1 -4 ounce garlic sausage
- 4 large potatoes, shredded
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Beat together the eggs, milk and parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In large skillet, over medium heat melt butter and saute garlic, onion, sausage, and potatoes for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and cook, without stirring until eggs are almost set.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over top of frittata.
- Let cook on top of stove for about 1 minute more.
- Place pan under broiler and broil 6 inches from heat until the top is bubbly and slightly browned.
- Cut in wedgse to serve.
so easy and deliscious .
Really enjoyed this dish. I used pork sausage and baked it at 350 for 30 min. and then added the cheese until just melted. I don't have much success with the stove top method as far as Frittatas go. :)