Recipe by Theresa/ Thunderbird
This one is from Southern Living and they are sooo good!
Top Review by Junebug
This was an easy recipe to make, used ingredients that I usually keep on hand and had a great medley of flavors. I followed the directions as stated, except I ran them under the broiler to crisp them up before sauting them. This is a wonderful recipe for garlic lovers! Thanks for sharing it theresa/thunderbird.
- 3 lbs peeled baking potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced (about 5 tsp)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a zip top plastic bag, tossing to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F for 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 20 minutes.
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet, cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add potatoes, parsley and cheese to pan.
- Toss to coat.