- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 lbs potatoes (baking type, cut into 1/4 inch thick strips)
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 400.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag, tossing to coat. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 20 minutes.
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet and cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add potatoes, parsley, and Parmesan cheese to pan; toss to coat. Serve immediately.