Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
this smells amazing! In our house we call it "tart rice" because it goes with anything *boom boom* My bigger half likes it with steak, I like to make it into onigiri for my lunch box. (cooking time does not include rice)
- 1 -2 garlic clove (depending on preference)
- 5 basil leaves
- 5 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for frying) or 2 tablespoons sunflower oil (for frying)
- 450 g cooked Japanese-style rice
- 1 teaspoon granulated vegetable stock powder
- soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely chop garlic, basil and mint.
- Heat the oil and fry the garlic until it becomes aromatic.
- add the rice and stock powder and toss to coat.
- Add the soy sauce by pouring around the outside of the pan and folding inches.
- Turn off the heat and add the mint and basil, stir quickly and serve.