this smells amazing! In our house we call it "tart rice" because it goes with anything *boom boom* My bigger half likes it with steak, I like to make it into onigiri for my lunch box. (cooking time does not include rice)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop garlic, basil and mint.
- 2Heat the oil and fry the garlic until it becomes aromatic.
- 3add the rice and stock powder and toss to coat.
- 4Add the soy sauce by pouring around the outside of the pan and folding inches.
- 5Turn off the heat and add the mint and basil, stir quickly and serve.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable stock powder