Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We once ate this rice at one of the Japanese restaurant near our place. I tried to do it at home and create my own recipe. It turn out great. You should try this. It simple and satisfying.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add garlic and chili, fry till fragrant.
- Add chicken cube, and stir for few minute.
- Add eggs and stir till it cook (like scrambled egg).
- Add rice, salt and pepper and fry for a few minute.
- Served hot garnished with sliced tomato and cucumber.
VERY garlicy and rich. This would make a complete meal with the vegetable garnishes.