Recipe by ida ku zaifah
We once ate this rice at one of the Japanese restaurant near our place. I tried to do it at home and create my own recipe. It turn out great. You should try this. It simple and satisfying.
- 4 cups cooked rice (cold)
- 10 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 small chili peppers, crushed (optional)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 4 eggs, lighly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup oil (for frying)
- salt and pepper
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced cucumber
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add garlic and chili, fry till fragrant.
- Add chicken cube, and stir for few minute.
- Add eggs and stir till it cook (like scrambled egg).
- Add rice, salt and pepper and fry for a few minute.
- Served hot garnished with sliced tomato and cucumber.